Nucleic acids loaded lipid nanoparticles have emerged as a promising therapeutic approach for various malignancies. We aim to utilize RNA-loaded lipid nanoparticles in order to design new therapeutic modalities for various malignancies, including head & neck cancer, glioblastoma and breast cancer.
- Karp J. M. and Peer D. (2018) Editorial: Focus on RNA interference: from nanoformulations to in vivo delivery. Nanotechnology 29(1):010201.
- Ramishetti S, et al (2015) Systemic Gene Silencing in Primary T lymphocytes using Targeted Lipid Nanoparticles. ACS Nano 9(7):6706-6716.
- Cohen ZR, et al(2015) Localized RNAi Therapeutics of Chemo-Resistant Grade IV Glioma using Hyaluronan-Grafted Lipid-Based Nanoparticles. ACS Nano. 9(2), 1581-1591.
- Peer D, and Howard KA (2014). RNA Interference-based Therapeutics and Diagnostics. Drug Delivery and Translation Research 4, 1-2.
- Emmanuel R, et al (2013) eiF3c: A potential therapeutic target for cancer. Cancer Letters 336, 158-166.