The Peer Lab for Precision Nanomedicine is seeking to recruit highly motivated Ph.D. students and Postdoctoral Fellows with a background in gut immunology for an exciting mRNA therapeutics project
- Ph.D. in immunology or biochemistry.
- A background in gut immunology.
- Experienced in cell culture and isolation of leukocytes from mucosal tissues and lymph nodes, molecular biology strategies, and microscopy techniques.
- Experienced in mouse models of IBD.
- Experienced in imaging strategies in vivo (mouse colonoscopy, PET/CT, and MRI) – an advantage.
- Ability to work in a vibrant, international multidisciplinary team, with high communication skills, critical thinking, and translational science orientation.
- Ph.D. in the fields of Immunology/ Cell Biology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics.
- A strong background in Molecular Biology.
- Experience in genome editing techniques, flow cytometry, cell culture, and animal studies.
- Ability to work in a vibrant, international, multidisciplinary team with high communication skills, critical thinking, and translational science orientation.